[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 19:19:28 CDT 2008

Oh, that's quite funny, and absolutely true.

Also, in response to Howard, I have to say that the fact that there have  not
been other attacks in the U.S. is no proof that anything we've done has  been
effective.  I could as easily say that the palm trees in my back yard  are
effective tiger repellents, because I haven't ever had a tiger in my back  yard.

Barbara

In a message dated 9/8/2008 8:55:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,