[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

Perrero, Daren Daren.Perrero at illinois.gov
Tue Sep 9 08:46:23 CDT 2008

Does any one know anything about Mr. Jeffrey Goldberg?  His OpEd appears
in todays (sept 9, 08) New York Times.  The article's theme is that
number one threat to the US is a fissile device being detonated within
the US.  In fact he believes it is paramount above health care, the
economy and just about everything else facing the country at this time.
He states that the US should be striving to be pre-emptive to what he
believes is an 'inevitable attack'.

The article link is below, but you may need to be registered at the site
to reach it. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/09/opinion/09goldberg.html

Daren Perrero
The opinions expressed are mine, all mine....
I'm with the government, I'm here to help you.
Daren.Perrero(a)Illinois.gov