[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Sep 9 09:28:25 CDT 2008

No, that's not a good analogy, because there is a history of terrorist attacks culminating in the
911 attack, but tigers have never attacked you or your neighbours, and you did not plant the
palm trees in an effort to protect yourself from tigers.

It might be better to say that at one time there were widespread tiger attacks, and then after
some counter action, the vast majority of tiger attacks are concentrated in one place where
tiger killers lay in wait.  That's more in line with the actual situation.

-Gary Isenhower