[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Sep 9 18:07:20 CDT 2008

It is unfortunate that this notion has everybody's drawers wound around
their axles.. You just have failed to recognize the fact that RADSAFE
has been protecting most of us from most evils for many years!!!!  Dog
and I have watched 28-8 since 6-66-6 for any and all evils around our
neighborhood. In lo these many years. no evils have showed their tail or
nodded a head in this vicinity. We hear of them elsewhere, but still no
problems here. The invaluable prophalactic value of RADSAFE against all
evils should therefore be obvious to any and all interested parties. If
you would party safely, subscribe NOW!
Cheers,
Maury&Dog  (Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com)