[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Sep 9 15:14:34 CDT 2008

If you wish to put it in those terms, Mike, then I must point out that whether the attacks are
here or there, "children" are the preferred targets.  Otherwise nobody would feel "terrorized".

So, your analogy is rather misleading.  There was no "door" protecting anyone, and no one
has sent "children" out to be eaten.  Instead, we have done our best to replace "children" with
soldiers, who are more than a little eager to find some of these tigers so they can share (in a
meaningful way) just how they feel about what the tigers have been doing to children.

911 wasn't a scratch at the door, and if you are going to be so very free with your political
criticism then I hope you will also share with me your own plan and how it would have been
better.

But do me the favour please of enlightening me off-list, since this is definitely off-topic.

-Gary Isenhower