[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

Tue Sep 9 13:48:52 CDT 2008

Many, if not most, of the terrorist attacks have occurred in Iraq, aimed
at Americans and/or our allies.  I submit that, to carry on with this
analogy, that we have kept the tiger from further scratching the door by
sending the children out to stand in the vacant lot down the street.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Riely, Brian P.
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:15 AM
To: Livesey, Lee M; garyi at trinityphysics.com; BLHamrick at aol.com;
radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor
Deployment

When 9/11 happened, all the experts that I heard guaranteed that within
the next 5 yrs America would be hit by a major terrorist attack.  I have
heard that there have been over 11,000 terrorist attacks world wide
since 9/11 (I have not verified this statement but I think it is pretty
clear that terrorist attacks world wide have increased since 9/11 --
actually there have been a steady increase in terrorist attacks world
wide since the end of the eighties)

Maybe ever better to add to Gary's statement that tiger attacks greatly
increased in surrounding areas, but where the tiger attacked were
initially concentrated, those attacks have vanished.