[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

Riely, Brian P. brian.riely at ngc.com
Tue Sep 9 10:15:19 CDT 2008

When 9/11 happened, all the experts that I heard guaranteed that within
the next 5 yrs America would be hit by a major terrorist attack.  I have
heard that there have been over 11,000 terrorist attacks world wide
since 9/11 (I have not verified this statement but I think it is pretty
clear that terrorist attacks world wide have increased since 9/11 --
actually there have been a steady increase in terrorist attacks world
wide since the end of the eighties)

Maybe ever better to add to Gary's statement that tiger attacks greatly
increased in surrounding areas, but where the tiger attacked were
initially concentrated, those attacks have vanished.