[ RadSafe ] Radiation Sensors to Scan U.S. Air Cargo

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 00:10:35 CDT 2008

I agree that preventing an IND has a significantly better pay-off than
preventing an RDD.  Unfortunately, detecting an IND is substantially more
difficult than detecting potential RDD materials.  To make it worse,  Congress
apparently can't tell the difference between the two.  They'd  prefer to halt all use
of radioactive cesium chloride than fund projects to  respond to an IND,
which we need, because it is unlikely we will find it before  it goes off.  Pick
the low hanging fruit - that's the Congressional  way.

Barbara

In a message dated 9/12/2008 8:21:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,