[ RadSafe ] Re: radsafe Digest, Vol 192, Issue 3

Richard Kinney Richard.Kinney at pacelabs.com
Fri Apr 10 13:19:48 CDT 2009

I will be out of the office Friday afternoon April 10.

If this is an urgent matter, please contact me on my cell phone at
(724)875-0501.  Alternatively, please contact Carla Cmar at (724)
850-5605.

Richard

The email and documents accompanying this transmission contain confidential information belonging to the sender who is legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (1.888.990.PACE) to arrange for return of the original documents.