[ RadSafe ] Heavy metal content of Autistic Children Hair

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 01:31:27 CDT 2009

Friends,

The company which measured the uranium content in the hair of children is not releasing the results, I sent them several messages. The company is keeping discretely silent!

 I have no doubt that the source of uranium is water/food. I have data on uranium content of water in several places in India; maximum value is about 50 micrograms per litre; It is not an unusual value. The children whose hair tested positive for uranium come various States in India. Competent scientists  are following up the claim. Thanks to the list members I  realized that claim of excess uranium in hair has been made in USA on earlier occasions. Some gullible parents were so scared that they searched for methods  to remove uranium. One suggestion was to eat clay! It is known that clay can absorb heavy metals

 Till September 2008, the head of the institution which is treating the children in Punjab claimed that the children are suffering from poisoning due to mercury. Recently he claimed that the children are poisoned by uranium after he received advice from a   foreign NGO. We shall see how the story unfolds itself!

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy