[ RadSafe ] Causes of Autism

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 00:07:36 CDT 2009

http://www.hopkinschildrens.org/Evidence_Grows_That_Maternal_Immune_Response_During_Pregnancy_Key_Factor_In_Some_Autism.aspx
Evidence Grows That Maternal Immune Response During Pregnancy A Key Factor In Some Autism
April 16, 2009
Mouse studies with human antibodies at Hopkins Children’s add weight to earlier research
“Autism is a complex disorder and it would be naïve to assume there’s a single mechanism that can cause it,” says Harvey Singer, M.D., director of pediatric neurology at Hopkins Children’s. “It’s most likely the cumulative result of several factors, including genes, metabolism and environment. We believe we have identified one of these factors.”
    Apparently there is much that isn't known as of yet about Autism.  Is depleted Uranium an environmental cause of  Autism?  Only time and research will tell!  However based on the above article it's clear that there are several factors involved in Autism, and that many of the factors are much more likely to be the main culprits in this disease..

 Roy Herren