[ RadSafe ] Ge-68 Clearance levels in European countries?

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Sun Apr 19 01:27:36 CDT 2009

Dear RadSafers,

I'm looking for the clearance levels of Ge-68 in European countries.
Does anyone know of a website or other reference where these values
might be found?

In the Netherlands we have a clearance level of 10 Bq/g; are there any
other countries using this same value?

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)
Manager Quality Assurance Reactor Institute Delft (RID)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575