[ RadSafe ] Ge-68 Clearance levels in European countries?

Mora Cañadas Juan Carlos jc.mora at ciemat.es
Mon Apr 20 03:12:36 CDT 2009

Good morning Marcel.

In european law (96/29 directive or even recomendations as RP 122) there are not clearance levels defined for Ge-68.

Anyway, states can define its own clearance levels when needed, as seems to be the case here.

Regards
Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos Mora Cañadas
Unidad de Protección Radiológica del Público y del Medio Ambiente
CIEMAT - Edificio 3, Planta 0, Despacho 18.
Avda. Complutense, 22
28040 Madrid
Tlf.           91.346.66.83
Fax.         91.346.61.21