[ RadSafe ] new tool

Stabin, Michael michael.g.stabin at Vanderbilt.Edu
Sun Apr 19 10:41:59 CDT 2009

I invite radsafe members to see a new tool at the RADAR web site which performs dose calculations for radioactive patients (and other related situations): http://www.doseinfo-radar.com/ExposureCalculator.html

Send any comments or suggestions about the page to me, any time.

This is similar to our existing tool for obtaining standard dose numbers for medical exams, one of the site's most visited pages: http://www.doseinfo-radar.com/RADARDoseRiskCalc.html

If all that technical stuff makes you tired, just relax at our radiation-related music page:
http://www.doseinfo-radar.com/Music.html

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP
Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Vanderbilt University
1161 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37232-2675
Phone (615) 343-4628