[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuclear/uranium/radiation talk today in Stockholm Paper by Stearns

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 01:42:08 CDT 2009

Friends,
The one reference on effect of uranium on DNA is

Stearns DM; Yazzie M; Bradley AS; Coryell VH; Shelley JT; Ashby A;
Asplund CS; Lantz RC. (2005) Uranyl acetate induces hprt mutations and
uranium-DNA adducts in Chinese hamster ovary EM9 cells.  Mutagenesis 20(6):417-23.

I have not studied it critically as I could not secure the text of the full paper.

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy