[ RadSafe ] Radiation FAQs

McClung, Danny danny.k.mcclung at va.gov
Tue Apr 28 09:11:02 CDT 2009

Colleagues:

I am looking for some good examples of web-based Radiation FAQs. I need
to post something on the VHA web soon. I have ideas, but it's always
good to canvas the population in order to prevent narrow-mindedness.

Thank you for your input.

Dan

Danny K. McClung, BS, RRPT, Health Physicist

Environmental Health Strategic Healthcare Group (13A)

Office of Public Health and Environmental Hazards

Veterans Health Administration Central Office, Room 860B

810 Vermont Avenue, N.W., Washington, DC 20420

Office: (202) 461-7670 Fax: (202) 273-9079

BlackBerry: (202) 527-2323