[ RadSafe ] Radiation FAQs

Mora Cañadas Juan Carlos jc.mora at ciemat.es
Tue Apr 28 12:28:02 CDT 2009

The best and more reliable FAQs web for radiation purposes I  found is Health Physics Society's one.

In its "Ask the experts" part they have not only common questions but also they answer some uncommon and sometimes much more technical questions.

Take a look here:

http://hps.org/publicinformation/ate/faqs/
http://hps.org/publicinformation/asktheexperts.cfm

For sure you knew it, but may be another opinion is helpful for you.

Regards

Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos Mora Cañadas
Unidad de Protección Radiológica del Público y del Medio Ambiente
CIEMAT - Edificio 3, Planta 0, Despacho 18.
Avda. Complutense, 22
28040 Madrid
Tlf.           91.346.66.83
Fax.         91.346.61.21