[ RadSafe ] Half Century of Health Physics DVD Question

Demers, Joseph W Joseph_W_Demers at RL.gov
Tue Apr 28 12:30:26 CDT 2009

Hi,

A couple of years back the HPS sent out a DVD containing a searchable index of the first 50 years of the HP Journal.  I had not used this resource in some time and now it appears not to work.  I receive a message that it cannot locate any "books" when I try to search.  Did this product expire?  If anyone else has had this problem and especially if you have a solution I would really appreciate the assistance.

Regards,
Joe DeMers, CHP, CSP
Health Physicist
509-376-0733
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect the views or position of the U.S. Department of Energy or the federal government.