[ RadSafe ] FW: [GeigerCounterEnthusiasts] Re:BestDosimeter/Personal Rad Monitor

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Sun Aug 9 14:03:05 CDT 2009

The Arizona Nuclear War Survival Skills Tour:A National Model? was presented to ~ 150 Doctors for Disaster Preparedness attendees (many engineers, etc) last Sunday, Aug 2 2009 in Denver by Steve Jones and Kevin McDonald.

kevinlmcd at gmail.com

Rural fire departments were found very receptive.

They would like to hear from you and could contribute to this discussion from experience with dozens of public safety groups.