[ RadSafe ] Po-210 poisoning of Litwinenko

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel at nrpa.no
Tue Aug 4 05:35:37 CDT 2009

Franz,

I realize it is quite a long time since you posted this, and it is not exactly what you asked for, but

G.J. Ham, The Determination of Polonium-210 in urine following the Litvinenko incident, Radioprotection, vol 44 no 5 (2009) pp 41-46

may be of interest if you still are looking for information around this incident.

--
Morten Sickel
Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority