[ RadSafe ] Gamma photos

ZIC Joe -PICKERING joe.zic at opg.com
Tue Dec 1 17:28:33 CST 2009

Joel,

I'm catching up on some e-mails and I don't know if anyone answered your question, but I believe the company that you are talking about is BIL Solutions Ltd, which was bought out by another company.  But I believe that their RadScan 800 4pi Gamma Scanner is still available, if you're willing to pay for it....  I did a quick search on the web and found the following link:  http://www.bilsolutions.co.uk/products_radscan_800_4pi_gamma_imager.php

Josip Zic   M.Sc
Health Physicist, Pickering A
Radiation Protection Department, ALARA Section
Tel. (905) 839-1151 ext. 7968