[ RadSafe ] Climategate and LNT

Raymond A Hoover ray2hoover at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 13:07:44 CST 2009

One of the things that most concern me about this whole debate is how it relates to the LNT debate in Health Physics.  For many years now we have seen evidence of suppression of date relating to LNT (can you say Shipyard Workers Study).  Is it reasonable to say that we have a similar problem as does climate science???