[ RadSafe ] Re: Global Warming

Otto Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Sun Dec 6 23:54:50 CST 2009

>Hey, Guys,

The polar ice caps are not actually melting away,

We are entering one of the coldest winters  with very cold weather
and early snow falls in many areas of the country,

This week the southern State of Louisiana had  the earliest snow fall
ever recorded,

Dirty air is bad for health and the environment but nuclear waste
bothers the public,

So, we need to switch totally to nuclear power with fuel recycling
for electricity (maybe using the French model),

And with hydrogen fuel cell vehicles for transportation using
hydrogen produced from water by electrolysis with nuclear electricity.

The real problem is that determined antinuclear  forces are running
our country and they are heading us into an energy and economic abyss.

Otto

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140