[ RadSafe ] Re: Global Warming

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Dec 7 18:12:50 CST 2009

The greatest scientific element in this entire conflict! And yet, EPA
declared formally today that CO2 and other GHGs are pollutants, a threat
to human health. and under the Clean Air Act. subject to EPA regulation.
The Supreme Court has already affirmed that EPA has this power under the
Clean Air Act.

Thus, the whole topic now is in the hands of EPA -- carbon caps, energy
bills, Supreme Court, Copenhagen, Executive Orders,  and so on are mere
distractions. The road ahead looks rocky indeed.

Thanks to Otto for the citation below.,
Maury&Dog