[ RadSafe ] Re: Global Warming

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Dec 9 14:57:17 CST 2009

The most sane proposal on this not so sane topic...
And it sure will solve some other, non CO2 problems - Ed, I wish
I had come up with it!

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com   http://tgi-sci.com/tgi/nmctb.htm  <---- new
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/sets/72157600228621276/