[ RadSafe ] Global Warming

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Wed Dec 9 17:19:44 CST 2009

I read elsewhere that FOX News is intended as comedy, and don't believe
it, but I agree that there is an apparent correlation between sunspots
and climate change (see solarcycle24.com forum discussion).

An aside to Dr. Raabe; was there a final outcome or resolution of the
disappearance of the bicycling UCDavis prof?  I am embarrassed to not
remember his name after reading him for many years.  He signed his notes
  "e fin" as I recall.  I thought him a delightful curmudgeon.

I have bicycled 50,000+ miles since taking it up in 1994.

Doug Huffman
Washington Island
Wisconsin