[ RadSafe ] Global Warming

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Dec 10 21:20:48 CST 2009

Hi Kristan,

Thanks for sharing that.  Yes, it does make sad sense.  We can't afford renewable energy,
so the politically correct thing is to deprive citizens of energy that would be affordable.

In case you haven't seen it, here is the code fragment from the IPCC climate model that
fakes the temperature rise:

    yrloc=[1400,findgen(19)*5.+1904]

    valadj=[0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,-0.1,-0.25,-0.3,0.,-0.1,0.3,0.8,1.2,1.7,2.5,2.6,2.6,2.6,2.6,2.6]*0.75
; fudge factor

The long string of numbers in the second set of brackets is the "fudge factor" applied
(supposedly) to the raw data. This string of numbers "adjusts" the raw data from 1904 to
1994 in five-year increments.  You might wonder why the set of negative numbers is present
early on.  I have read elsewhere that 1934 was warmer than 1998.  If that's true, then it would
be necessary to lower those temperatures to achieve the desired upward slope on the
famous hockey stick graph.

The New Zealand climate center has also been shown to fake their results.  Unlike the IPPC
though, they weren't smart enough to destroy the raw data so it has been used to show that
there is no alarming temperature rise.  I've read that NASA has for years refused to release
their raw data, so I conclude that they also are in on the game.

Maybe I'm naïve, but I find it surprising that there aren't any climate centers refuting the
fraud.  The degree of international collusion, in every field from journalism to politics to
science, is simply scary.  Despite what we know, there is still a big effort to convince the
public that there isn't anything fraudulent about Climate Gate.

These people belong in jail.

-Gary Isenhower