[ RadSafe ] Global Warming

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Fri Dec 11 05:10:07 CST 2009

1998 is no longer hottest.  Nasa has just admitted to some error in its published numbers,
and has revised its temperature data down.  Here are the new rankings for the 10 hottest
years in the US, starting with #1:

1934, 1998, 1921, 2006, 1931, 1999, 1953, 1990, 1938, 1939

I wonder if this revised data fits the solar cycles more closely?

-Gary Isenhower