[ RadSafe ] Once upon a time .... Maury&Dog

Jess Addis ajess at clemson.edu
Thu Dec 31 20:01:31 CST 2009

Maury,

Rather than say I'm sorry for your loss, I'll say I glad you got to
experience the joy of the companion and friend you so lovingly described.

I wonder at people who don't understand or who are unable to see into the
window of interspecies communication - that sounds so clinical.

Words like reliable affection, blossomed, everlasting, tail wagging with a
big smile, permanent resident - wonderfully good stuff!

I have friends, who after having lost several canine friends over a
lifetime, just cannot take another separation from a beloved four legged
friend and will not go there again.

My son and I just dug a great big hole down in the bottoms by our creek and
put a pal of 14 years in it. I really do feel your pain.

Jess Addis