[ RadSafe ] I131 patient during intercontinental flight

Gary H Kramer Gary_H_Kramer at hc-sc.gc.ca
Mon Feb 9 12:32:45 CST 2009

Greetings

Yes, for sure.  Ottawa Airport, Canada.

Regards

Gary

Dr. Gary H Kramer  -  Head, National Internal Radiation Assessment Section
National Calibration Reference Centre for Bioasssay and In Vivo Monitoring
Phone: (613) 954 6668   Fax: (613) 960 1372
Mailto: Gary_H_Kramer at hc-sc.gc.ca
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ncrc

CONFIDENTIALITY
This email, and any attachments, are confidential and also may be
privileged.  If you are not the named or intended recipient, or have
otherwise received this communication in error, please delete it from
your in-box, notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose its
content to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store or copy
them in any medium.  Thank you for your cooperation.

             "Mauro
             Campoleoni"
             <trentino at iol.it>                                          To
             Sent by:                  "European Radiation Safety Mailing
             radsafe-eu-bounce         List" <radsafe-eu at fz-juelich.de>,
             s at fz-juelich.de           <radsafe-d at fz-juelich.de>,
                                       <MEDPHYS-D at strahlentherapie.uni-wue
                                       rzburg.de>, <radsafe at radlab.nl>
             09-02-2009 11:13                                           cc
                                       Moshe Levita
                                       <mlevita at tasmc.health.gov.il>
                 European              Re: [ RadSafe ] I131 patient during
             Radiation Safety          intercontinental flight
               Mailing List
             <radsafe-eu at fz-ju
                 elich.de>

Dear colleagues,
apart the core of the question posted,
I wonder whether anyone of you knows "for sure" that
somewhere there are airport radiation alarm monitors deployed .

Thanks.

Mauro Campoleoni

Unità Operativa di Fisica Sanitaria
Fondazione "Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Mangiagalli e Regina Elena"
Via Pace, 9 20122 - Milano - ITALY
tel. 02-5503.3007
fax 02-5503.5100