[ RadSafe ] [RADSAFE] gamma modeling from large sources

Nick Tsurikov nick.tsurikov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:31:20 CST 2009

Thank you very much for everyone who replied
The situation is more clear now.  I agree that in some situations the
modeling is useless.  There is, however, no escape frm govt. requirements to
estimate doses prior to a project going ahead...
I did find quite useful (and FREE) program by the Environmental Instruments
Canada Internet site, for those interested:
http://members.shaw.ca/eic/Tools/
The JavaShield program is at the bottom of the page.
Kind regards and thanks again
Nick Tsurikov
Western Australia
http://calytrix.biz/