[ RadSafe ] YouTube as a medium for nuclear & radiation issues

Jaro jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 9 19:30:32 CST 2009

Interesting suggestion Bjorn.

In fact, my friend Dr. Marvin Herndon recently posted the YouTube video
"Origin of Earth's Magnetic Field"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-V3yR2RZUE

But I find that scientists & engineers tend to prefer Google "Knols" as a
publicity medium.

For example, those by Dr. Alexander DeVolpi, nuclear physicist, author of
the book "Proliferation, Plutonium and Policy":
NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROLIFERATION: A Technical Perspective
http://knol.google.com/k/alexander-devolpi/nuclear-weapons-proliferation-a/1
gsyt5k142kc5/3#

Please keep us informed on any interesting YouTube videos or Google Knols.

Have you posted any ?

Thanks & happy 2009,

 Jaro