[ RadSafe ] YouTube as a medium for nuclear & radiation issues

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 03:42:24 CST 2009

Please keep us informed on any interesting YouTube videos or Google Knols.> > Have you posted any ?
There are several ways in which you can have an impact. The easiest way is to
simply comment the worst stuff and refer to basic facts etc. This is what I had
in mind when I wrote my previous note - simply because then you confront the
desinformation with the relevant context, proportions etc at the source...

In order to comment one must have an account. I haven't posted any videos
-only created a few piano music Playlists at
http://www.youtube.com/user/BCSTH
The Boogie Woogie stuff is here in case any one cares:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIVJw8yX6GY&feature=PlayList&p=FA760BEF0B5EAE30&index=0&playnext=1
(I apologize for this form of non-ionizing radiation - should probably count as off-topic)

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com