[ RadSafe ] [NoMoreDU] €30m veterans’ DU compensation package approved by Italian Cabinet

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:47:02 CST 2009

This professional anti-DU/anti-nuclear activist from Japan who floods
the net and is sure to be in the big anti-DU conference in Costa Rica
this spring is ecstatic about this foolishness by the Italian
government.  I wonder what you European RADSAFERs think about this.
Do any of you know of a single actual case of illness that can be
attributed to DU exposure in the Balkans?  Personally, based on my
four years of continuing research where I have learned that two
genetic conditions Harlequin Ichthyosis and Hydrocephalous produce
most of the pictures used to make false claims about DU birth defects
and the false claims by Douglas Lind Rokke that he is dying and that
other members of the team he "led" have died after exposure to DU in
the post Gulf War cleanup that he was a minor participant in, I doubt
that a single soldier from Italy became ill from DU and that 30
million Euros is an enormous sum to pay out for a non-existent
disease.

Roger Helbig