[ RadSafe ] "Lyrics" to the Swedish anti-nuke song on YouTube

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 11 21:02:05 CST 2009

Thanks very much for posting this information -- I was unaware of the
action by Nature. The one on Ancient Tsunamis was very well done and
informative. I'm pleased that Nature has taken this course and hope
there will be many followers -- especially to increase pressure opposing
the anti-nuclear zealots. There is never enough good information to go
around -- or people to dispense it.  <g>
Best,
Maury&Dog   (maurysis at peoplepc.com)