[ RadSafe ] "Lyrics" to the Swedish anti-nuke song on YouTube

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Mon Jan 12 04:23:12 CST 2009

Dear RadSafers,

And another example is the IAEA video channel on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/IAEAvideo

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)
Manager Quality Assurance Reactor Institute Delft (RID)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575