[ RadSafe ] Pet Food

Ivor Surveyor isurveyor at vianet.net.au
Thu Jan 15 07:13:30 CST 2009

  The video "Pet Food Industry In Trouble." is still on the ABC site,
it is not easy to locate.

http://www.abc.net.au/

The best way to find it is from the ABC home page, click on TV ABC1.

Then try program website and scroll down to find programs A_Z.

Click on A_Z, then on to 0-9. This should lead you to the 7:30
report.  Finally you will find it is a "Vodcast" dated 12-Jan-09.

To clear up one other matter; as a tax payer I am concerned that a
public broadcaster founded by my money is able to publish such drivel.

Ivor Surveyor
[ isurveyor at vianet.net.au ]