[ RadSafe ] Call for Abstracts - WMS2010

Cmtimmpe at aol.com Cmtimmpe at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 17:46:22 CDT 2009

I am sponsoring sessions at the Waste Management Symposium to be held in
Phoenix in March 2010.  One session each on QA and Safety (Sessions 1.6 and
9.5 respectively).  The Call for Abstracts has been issued with abstracts
due by August 14th.  Please consider submitting papers.  For details  go to
_www.wmsym.org_ (http://www.wmsym.org)  and under the tab  "Presenters" you
will find a link for the topics list.  You are also  welcome to contact me if
you have any questions about those sessions.

Thank  you,

Christopher M. Timm, PE
Vice President/Senior Program  Manager
PECOS Management Services, Inc.