[ RadSafe ] RE: Radsafe; Prep of RAI Tx Rooms

Alston, Chris ALSTONCJ at gunet.georgetown.edu
Thu Jul 16 12:29:49 CDT 2009


You might try the "Trackmats", which are sold by Protection Products, Inc. of Pelham, Alabama (ask for Al at 800-869-6818). I find the 3'x 8' size most useful; that is stock number 3100-8.  They can be used everywhere in the room.  An SS toilet and sink would be very helpful.

CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this communication,
including its attachments may contain confidential information and
is intended only for the individual (s) or entity (ies) to whom it
is addressed . The information contained in this communication may
also be protected by legal privilege , federal law or other
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication , you are hereby notified that any distribution,
dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please
immediately delete and destroy all copies of this message and
please immediately notify us of the error by separate communication
. Thank you. 

More information about the RadSafe mailing list