[ RadSafe ] DU Disposal in Utah

Peter Bossew Peter.Bossew at reflex.at
Sat Jul 18 21:28:05 CDT 2009

Are you aware that you & I are also radioactive material: we contain a few
kBq of 40K, quite a bit of U and Th & progenies, some 14C, 3H, and
horribile dictu, even 22Na, 87Rb and 138La !!!

But well well well, you are right: humans are evil (any theologians around
? - now we know the reason, finally !) and should be disposed of at some
place where their presence does not disturb anyone.

pb