[ RadSafe ] Cloning Critters From Skin Cell Tissue

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 26 18:11:29 CDT 2009

Dear Dr. Preisig,
Just cannot avoid a note to you to say thank you for posting a truly
upbeat, enjoyable e-mail. This in a time when so much communication is
largely unpleasant, tense, and edgy.

I really enjoyed just sitting here reading the news and ideas that you
shared. Hearing this news, Jake looked up at me, smiled, and said. 'see,
you can raise another of me before long ...'  And I thought how great it
would be if I'd live long enough to share the company of another black
Lab like Jake for nearly 15 years!

Thank you again for the pleasure you've given.
Best,
Maury&Dog  [Maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]