AW: [ RadSafe ] houston omniscribe manual

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jul 30 15:35:03 CDT 2009

Marco,

I hope that your "good old houston omniscribe chartrecorder" will recover
after getting the appropriate pills, which hopefully are found in the manual
you are looking for. (Never heard about such an instrument.)

Ceterum censeo that RADSAFE is not the right forum to distribute anti-DU
propaganda. Being extremely interested in the history of the "nuclear age" I
have to say that I do not know anything about the 1959 agreement between the
WHO and the IAEA. You being a troll sure are happy to have a reason because
of this last remark to continue your postings. But of course you could send
your answer to me directly, without bothering the RADSAFE community.......

Best regards to everybody,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.