[ RadSafe ] houston omniscribe manual

Thu Jul 30 16:13:25 CDT 2009

Can't help you with the manual, but wouldn't it save more lives to ban lead and petroleum products from the battlefield?

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf Of marco bähler
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:57 PM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: [ RadSafe ] houston omniscribe manual

dear concerned people

maybe somebody can help again (thanks for the eberline-manual).
this time my good old houston omniscribe chartrecorder is ill and I`d like to help him. now my friend the electrician asks for a manual and I dont have it. maybe one of you can help?
appreciate!

marco

  ceterum censeo: ban DU from the battlefields & stop the 1959 WHO- IAEA "agreement"