AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: What Rad Software Are You Using?

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 17:14:29 CDT 2009

Franz, once again, you just don't get it... the 'joke' was for you to take a loooonnnggg deeeeeep breath to allow you the time to decide NOT to respond with something that was NOT in ANY WAY Constructive (not for you to perish).

In the US (and indeed internationally), the nuclear industry has an established program of sharing information, it called 'Lesson's Learned' (not the actual database name) and contains both positive and negative accounts about everything from 'worker performance' to 'faulty valves' to 'radiography incidents' to indeed 'rad software'.  Utilities actually have personnel PAID to both read these postings to apply common knowledge, and to contribute their own 'lessons learned'.  That I know of, Department of Energy personnel (the original poster) do not have common access to this database, so it is not that uncommon for them to reach out directly, as this poster was doing.

The original poster was posting to THE GROUP, not to YOU personally...

If YOU don't feel like assisting the individual, THEN BY ALL MEANS DON'T.  Just delete it and move on to your next email.

If no one else feels like assisting, THEY WON'T...

IF someone DOES feel like assisting, that is THEIR choice.

NO ONE here needs YOUR defense against questions to the group, and YOU certainly do not need to berate anyone you deem unworthy.

Unfortunately, you have done this on more than numerous occasions, and have been flamed for it by multiple parties.

Just give it a rest... just last month I was defending YOU against something I thought unjustified, having spent several hours translating that post...  If you are not going to CONTRIBUTE, don't tear down, that just wastes EVERYONE's time

There really are too many times when people need to think positively instead of speaking negatively.

FIN
radmax