AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: What Rad Software Are You Using?

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 18:35:55 CDT 2009

Franz, after reading Scott's follow up to you, I felt it necessary to make one final comment with no jokes or anything else you might mis-construe...

The whole purpose of RADSAFE from the very beginning, WAS AND IS, to ENCOURAGE THE EXCHANGE of KNOWLEDGE, IDEAS and OPINION, good or bad.  If you feel an opinion is bad, then by all means try to persuade them to see your point of view, but don't ridicule.

WE as a community should AT EVERY OPORTUNITY be ENCOURAGING NEW MEMBERS with potential new input, NOT PUBLICLY EMBARRASING THEM.

If a 'Newby' asks a 'stupid' question (and since the ONLY stupid question is the one NOT asked), they should be welcomed with open arms and led to the knowledge they seek, or at least directed to a source which can (If you can't or won't do that, fine).

It is incumbant on this body, as a whole, to assist any and all who seek knowledge, and to encourage/educate those that don't (ANTI's/Greens/whatever you want to call them), to gain knowledge, and therefore possibly 'change' a few minds in the process.
When this occurs, we ALL learn something new (or at least are reminded of something we already knew).  A WIN-WIN situation for all.

When the opposite occurs, as you Franz have done on MULTIPLE occasions (if you would like, I can recall at least 5 off the top of my head), these people either leave, in which case THEY (and as a result everyone else they associate with) LEARN NOTHING.
OR... they lurk and never CONRIBUTE anything, ever.  A LOSE-LOSE for ALL.

Scott has NOTHING to apologize for, LEAST of all TO YOU.  I think it is indeed you who has something to say to all of us.

radmax
end