AW: [ RadSafe ] The world's first permanent disposal sitefor usednuclear fuel will be at Forsmark, Sweden's SKB announcedtoday.

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Fri Jun 5 19:35:52 CDT 2009

Hmmmm.... " useless Am241".....
Just ask the many companies that still rely on Am241 to make their Ambe sources........

I wish everyone did not have to rely on a single source in Russia.....
Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken     Cell phone: 713-562-8585
QHSE Advisor
D&M Operations Support
Schlumberger Technology Corporation
300 Schlumberger Drive
Sugar Land TX 77030

Home office: 713-797-0919  Home Fax: 713-797-1757