AW: [ RadSafe ] Radon from DU

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jun 14 09:52:52 CDT 2009

Mark,

I fully support your comment, which shows a good understanding of the decay
chains! If DU would be disposed of it would take a few thousand years to get
radon-226 into equilibrium (look at the half lives!) Who would care for Rn
222 at this time, taking into account the ubiquitous effects of Rn-222?

I hope that my progeny (!!!) then will have found a solution or hopefully
have agreed on that these riska are negligible.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.