AW: [ RadSafe ] Tons of radioactive wood pellets...

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jun 14 13:46:54 CDT 2009

Steven,

While I completely agree with your criticism about the important facts like
Cs-137 concentrations missing I feel that your comment on the US-judges
could be easily misunderstood - we have enough - some say to many -
regulations in Europe and we need no import of regulations from the USA.....

Best regards,

Franz

There have been extensive studies in Finland about the use of peat in since
long existing electricity generating power plants after the Chernobyl
accident and in my home country Austria there was also a research done on
possible impact of Cs137 by burning biofuels. Very short summary: No
problems.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7