AW: [ RadSafe ] Tons of radioactive wood pellets...

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Jun 14 18:12:53 CDT 2009

June 14

         This was a wry comment about the judges of the 9th Circuit.  It's
the most far left crcuit in the US, and its decisions are overturned more
oflten than those of any other circuit.  It makes lots of dumb or bad
decisions --- just like those Italian judges who ordered the recall of the
Cs-137 contaminated wood pellets.

         We have too many regulations here too, Franz.

Steven Dapra