[ RadSafe ] Radioactive wood pellets...

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:39:32 CDT 2009

I agree of course with the comments that relate to the lack of quantitative (meaningful) data for the wood pellets. This far we have not seen any of that.

I may mention that we had radioactivity levels on a court desk in Sweden some years ago (it was about releases - Bq values). According to one of my friends (PhD in the nuclear field, math smart and with very relevant experience) who was present these lawyers et al. understood nothing about radiation doses etc but they took a (very) costly decision in the matter.

My personal ideas only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com